When we are putting together a quote for a sign or mural project, there are several factors that we consider:
• Size and complexity of the design to be painted
• Whether we will be creating a design for a client or painting an existing design
• Height of the sign or mural
• Travel costs
• Material costs
• Estimated time it will take to complete the project
We do not have set prices, but instead we create specialized quotes for each project we take on because these factors can vary so widely from job to job.
If you are interested in having us work on your sign or mural project, the first step is to send us a description of your idea. Try to be as detailed as possible and, if you can, include the following:
• Size of the sign or mural
• Location of the project
• Whether it is indoors or outdoors
• Do you already have a design or would you like us to design something? (We are happy to do so.)
• Any images of your design or photos of the location
For some wall murals and larger wall signs we like to come look at the space before pricing the project. This helps us determine what kind of materials and equipment we may need for the job. Materials & rental equipment needed will be included in the price of the project. (Scaffolding, lifts, etc.) Once we have all of the details we can get to work putting together an estimate for you. When everything has been approved, we just need a deposit to schedule your project and we can get started on sketches. Deposits are nonrefundable.
If you’re interested in working with us, send us an email!
We look forward to working with you!